How to draw a minion ( despicable me)




There are several pic which show how to draw a minion
Click read more to see the tutorial



The tutorial is Drawn pitifully as I was in rush to finish it



1
For the body you should draw capsule shape
 then you can draw the 'goggles '
( the tutorial body shape was hard to draw as I struggle  to draw that shape using PC Paint but if you draw it by hand  maybe it will be easier to draw the body shape)
#For the CApsule body shape you should probally copy it from the pic above no 1


3

4
you should probably draw the hand and  leg more better and accurate than the pic in no 4
# i draw no 4 by rushing so the hand and leg are drawn pitifully

5
6

You might want to see the writing below  no 6 pic
So click no 6 pic to see it


P/S For more accurate Drawing you should probably check the pic which I already drawn again at pic no 6
bcuz got some mistake, the hand position , body shape .....


2 comments:

Sammy Winchester said...

cute!~ feel free to visit my blogtoo ^w^

StrangerDanger said...

Thank for the invitation >///<
I love ur blog it is very beautiful and I can gain more access to read any love short story or novel online